it-sa – the trade fair for IT security
Exhibition Centre Nuremberg
Tuesday, 18 - Thursday, 20 October 2016
Daily: 09:00 - 18:00
Thursday: 09:00 - 17:00
Secure growth for this exhibition
it-sa originates from the Security Forum of Systems Munich. It has been organized as a separate exhibition in the Exhibition Centre Nuremberg since 2009. The good growth rates confirm the necessity to create a separate annual platform for IT security. it-sa counts as one of the most important IT security exhibitions in the world, and this only a few years after its premiere. An extensive product spectrum, a variety of special areas and Congress@it-sa offer the sector the opportunity to specifically discuss the most controversial IT security topics.
This exhibition certainly achieves targets
In 2015, 9,015 trade visitors, employees from the exhibiting companies and a variety of media representatives used the it-sa platform to source comprehensive information and exchange views on IT security. Altogether 428 companies presented their products and services:
- 91% of the exhibitors reached their most important target groups during it-sa 2015.
- 91% of the exhibitors established new business relations.
- 99% of the visitors were satisfied with the range of products and services presented.
- 89% of the visitors are involved in purchasing decisions in their company.
- 99% of the visitors were satisfied with the opportunities for optaining information and establishing contacts.