Visit the largest platform for IT security in Europe!
With the advancing digital transformation, the requirements placed on the security of data and systems are growing. it-sa sees itself as a network for sector-specific IT security solutions and a platform by experts for experts. By covering current security issues, it-sa is the trend barometer for the entire IT security market. We’ll tell you why you should visit it-sa from 9-11 October 2018 in Nuremberg.
1. Europe’s largest range of exhibitors
In 2017, it-sa succeeded in further expanding the network of experts with 630 exhibitors from 24 countries. Renowned IT security vendors, distributors and start-ups are ready to help you confront the challenge of addressing the various threats to protect the most important assets of our digitalised world – our data and processes.
2. Knowledge-sharing and networking
it-sa sets new records with 12,780 trade visitors. The results of our visitor survey are also confirming the importance of it-sa as THE meeting place among IT security experts:
- 98% of the visitors were satisfied with the range of products and services presented at it-sa 2017
- 93% of the visitors rated the image of it-sa as excellent or good
- 90% of the visitors were satisfied with the presence of market leaders
- 92% of the visitors would recommend visiting it-sa
- 97% of the visitors showed their willingness to participate again
For you as a visitor, the trade fair activities and supporting programme offer the perfect setting for enhancing know-how, swapping experiences and networking with the who’s who of the industry.
3. Special display areas as an attractive extra
Young innovative companies showcase their solutions on two separate start-up areas. In the IAM area you can get an overview of solutions for secure identity and access management.
4. Knowledge edge through open forums
During the entire trade fair, expert lectures on current safety topics in the fields of technology and management will take place in the halls. The lectures of the thematic series "it-sa insights" provide product-neutral current insights into sectors, trends, legal issues and special topics. The highlight of the event is a special keynote speech (2017 by Daniel Domscheit-Berg).
5. Improve your specialist knowledge at Congress@it-sa
A large selection of mostly free thematic blocks by organisations, industry associations and exhibitors provides intensive knowledge transfer and in-depth discussion.
You decided to attend the it-sa? Get your tickets at the
Information brochure for visitors
This contains all the important information for your visit to it-sa.Download information brochure