Supporting Programme 2019
KUDELSKI - How CISOs gain trust in the boardroom
- The need: As the Board are increasingly interested in the security posture of their organizations, Security leaders have the opportunity to empower the board to execute this role effectively. CISOs need to embrace a new approach in communicating about their programs with their executives and board members.
- The research project: Kudelski Security surveyed around 80 CISOs about matters relating to board communication. Their collective responses provide insight into what interests boards the most, and what questions are toughest for CISOs to answer. We ended up focusing on a total of five questions in depth, covering the different paths and strategies to answer them.
- Get insights on what Interests and worries boards the most
- Suggested strategies and metrics to use for the top five challenging board questions with concrete examples. During the presentation we will focus on strategies and metrics to use when preparing an answer to the top-3 questions.
- Suggestions to structure an effective board presentation.
- Get advice from Council members to improve board communication
--- Date: 09.10.2019 Time: 14:40 - 15:00 Location: International Forum 10.1