Supporting Programme 2019
Knowledge Forum F10.1
© NürnbergMesse / Thomas Geiger
The individual presentations are aimed at visitors with an interest in technology or for management levels, depending on the subject matter in each case, and are identified accordingly. Visitors can thus match their learning opportunities to their own areas of activity. The programme includes more than 350 presentations providing free insights into the latest developments, strategies, legal frameworks and trends in information security and data protection.
Attendance at all five knowledge-building forums is free and non-binding.
Hall 10.1 / stand 10.1-808
- Tuesday 08 October
- SySS - Live Hacking - The Future of Hacking. Angriffe auf aktuelle und zukünftige Technologien
- CISCO - Understanding Cybersecurity as Architecture - How Hybrid IT and Zero Trust Drive True...
- Forcepoint - The Importance of Human Centric Security in the age of Digital Transformation
- it-sa insights: Visual Analytics for Cyber Security
- IC Consult - SecDevOps - Best Practices for Security and DevOps using the example of IAM Managed...
- Check Point - IoT & Industrial Cyber Attacks - Between Nano Agents and Mega Attacks
- Segusoft - The AI knows your documents - and protects them from unauthorized access
- Cordaware - Exceptions smash your firewall!
- Airbus CyberSecurity - Social engineering is more than just asking for a password
- Extreme Networks - ML/AI for IOT Security
- Symantec - Attack on medium-sized businesses - Automated defence by means of AI
- it-sa insights: AI on attacker and defender side: Who's ahead?
- Bitdefender - Intelligent Cyber Attacks: From Prevention to Investigation to Remediation
- Sec Consult - Application Security in Agile Software Development Environment
- Bosch - Why information security concepts are mostly incomplete
- dacoso - Simply externalise the implementation of regulatory requirements for critical...
- COMPUTACENTER - Cyber Defence of the next generation:
- Code Intelligence - Automated software testing based on feedback-based fuzzing and symbolic code...
- Build38 -Conquer the Mobile Market: App Analytics, Threat Defence, Compliance - secure, quick and...
- Knooing - The new way of finding security solutions
- YAGAAN - Leveraging artificial intelligence to identify source code vulnerabilities and potential...
- RUBYCAT-Labs - Simplify the management of privilege acces (PAM) - PROVE IT by RUBYCAT
- Seald - Making encryption usable
- Myra Security - Bot attacks: 50% of your web traffic affected
- it-sa insights: Women's careers in IT security
- Symantec - Hacking-Angriff: How APT groups hack your business with "Living off the Land"
- Wednesday 09 October
- it-sa insights: Cyber-Security: A story that life wrote. "The Illusion of Security"
- Bitdefender - To be or not to be, that's the question? (Rhetorically meant)
- EY - Paradigmenwechsel beim Human Factor-Problem? Von Security Awareness zu Security Experience
- r-tec - Industrial Cyber Security 4.0 – Securing the Digital Future
- Secorvo - ISO 27001 - The Return of the ISMS Knights
- Kapsch - Red Teaming - 15 minutes to experience the world from an attacker's point of view
- Darktrace - A New Era of Cyber-Threats:
- Radar Cyber Security - Radar Analytics Interface - Support for handling Big Data and Cybersecurity
- OTRS - Everything at a Glance - Classify and Evaluate Security Incidents for a Global Situation...
- it-sa insights: davit e.V. Panel - Why data protection is not an obstacle for Big Data, IoT and AI...
- it-sa insights: Protection of Know-how and Secrets in Technology Companies - the main steps to be...
- it-sa insights: davit e.V. Panel - Cyber security incidents – civil liability
- Enginsight - Cyber Security - What medium-sized businesses really need
- KnowledgeRiver GmbH - Predictive Analytics: Identify weaknesses in IT Services and prevent incidents
- Intervalid - The practical GDPR implementation via online tool
- IT-Seal - Security Awareness messbar machen: Der Mitarbeitersicherheitsindex
- whitelisthackers - Live Hacking: Welcome to Digital Anarchy!
- m-privacy - Secure Internet Use with TightGate-Pro (ReCoBS)
- Airbus CyberSecurity - Asset Management in the ICS Security
- Symantec - Formjacking attacks on your customer data - Details and live demo
- essendi it - Automating your PKI: Distribution of digital certificates
- Check Point - Cloud Security - Everyone is talking about it but what is the right approach?
- GlobalSign - Crypto Agility - Identity and Authentication
- Lucy - Crime in the 21st Century
- SIZ - Implement financial supervision requirements in a practicable way - is this possible?
- AXA - Cyber Damage from the Insurance Point of View - Testimonials
- achelos - eIDAS,PSD2,... - everything secure?
- RISE - Europe's IT security should come from Europe, right?
- it-sa insights: Research Project NutriSafe - Blockchain for Resilient Food Production and Logistics
- Thursday 10 October
- Live-Hacking: Security Awareness 2020 - Hacking like it's 2005?
- RSA Security - Managing Risk in einer digitalen Welt - Secure Cloud Transformation
- BSI - 25 years of "IT-Grundschutz"
- secunet - Surfing without risking infection - thanks to quarantine system
- Infoblox - Live Demo: DNS Tunneling - The Unknown Danger
- m-privacy - Secure Internet Use with TightGate-Pro (ReCoBS)
- BAUMLINK - Getting the Job - How do I stand out from the crowd?
- Segasec - Anyone can fall victim to a phishing scam - even you
- MyResilence - Managed Detection & Response
- Fabula Games - How Serious Games manage to make your employees behave safely
- VasgardIAN meets KRITIS
- 1&1 IONOS - The US Cloud Act and its Impact on Privacy and Intellectual Property
- Cloudflare - Agile Security in a Hyperconnected World
- ZIVVER - Human error is the main cause of most data leaks. How can they protect your most valuable...
- Infopulse - GRC solution for enterprises:
- Ivanti - Get the basics right – How to join IT security and smooth IT-operation
- Securonix - Harnessing the Power of Behavioral Analytics
- whitelisthackers - Live Hacking: A journey into the digital underground
- it-sa insights: Implementation of the GDPR for cloud applications