Supporting Programme 2019
International Forum 10.1
© NürnbergMesse / Heiko Stahl
All presentations at the Forum International in Hall 10.1 will be held in English. In addition to the four German-speaking forums, all presentations at the Forum International in Hall 10.1 will be held exclusively in English. Independent experts provide free insights into the latest developments, strategies, legal frameworks and trends in information security and data protection.
Attendance at all five knowledge-building forums is free and non-binding.
Hall 10.1 / stand 10.1-830
- Tuesday 08 October
- it-sa insights: German IT Security Law 2.0 loading and connecting to European cybersecurity legal...
- Datto - Ransomware in numbers: How bad is it really? The results of the 2019 Datto Ransomware Survey
- SPRI - Cybersecurity as a Compefitiveness Enabler and Local Employment Key Driver: A practical...
- Countercraft - Tool up your threat hunting team with deception technology
- Tosibox - Cyber Security must be transparent and built-in
- EY - Business centric managed security services" - bridging the gap between business and technology
- Spike Reply - Secure Clouding with Reply International
- Fraunhofer IEM - Enabling DevSecOps with the new Generation of Static Analysis
- Tanium - How to Answer the Hard Questions about your IT Infrastructure
- LogMeIn - Modern Identity: Unifying Access and Authentication
- Lucy - Crime in the 21st Century
- it-sa insights: Risk and Challenges of Cyber Attacks for the European Economy
- Darktrace - Using AI in Cyber Attacks – The Next Arms Race?
- CLAROTY - The Challenges and lessons learned in Running an OT SOC
- CenturyLink - Why we need to think beyond the threats and address the underlying challenges of...
- Globetesting - SecDevOps, secury always goes first
- SOFTPROM - Cyber Security Solutions for Industrial Control Systems (ICS)
- One Identity - Can you protect your privileged accounts in the cloud?
- Forescout - Security in the IT-OT Era: Device Visibility and Control
- SySS - Live Hacking: The Future of Hacking. Attacks on current and future technologies
- Wednesday 09 October
- Live-Hacking: Security Awareness 2020 - Hacking like it's 2005?
- Proofpoint - One always clicks... Employees in the focus of the attacker
- Uniscon/TÜV Süd - Master the challenges of regtech-compliance with zero-knowledge cloud technology
- Extreme Networks - Secure networks through AI / ML, proper access protection, micro segmentation...
- CYOSS - Where blue teams often go wrong: Lessons learned in 2 years of cyber simulation training
- NTT/ NTT Security - New cyber risks on the way to smart society and a new social model Society 5.0
- dacoso/ID Quantique - How can quantum technologies be integrated into a future proof security...
- RUCON - Raising Resilience - Why it's the Management's Job
- CenturyLink - To protect your business you need to think beyond fighting the attacker and the...
- it-sa insights: Heavyweight-Meeting: European approach for a common digital market
- Datto - Minimise your customers’ downtime – experience Datto’s technology live in action!
- Juniper - The game of cybercat and cybermouse: Improving the mousetrap
- KUDELSKI - How CISOs gain trust in the boardroom
- BeyondTrust/Bomgar - P?M - to understand Privileged Access Management (PAM)
- IKERLAN - Industrial Cybersecurity Challenges in the Basque Industry: blockchain applications in...
- Tecnalia - Building Trust in the Machine Economy
- KEYNETIC - Hardening of industrial networks, decreasing the attack surface of Industry 4.0
- Secardeo - Office 365 OME or S/MIME with an automated certificate management -
- Veracode - Mitigating the risk of using Open Source code in Application Development
- Compass - Live Hacking - Hackers: What do they want and how do they get it?
- Thursday 10 October
- Rhebo - Cyberwar and Downtimes - How industry 4.0 challenges Critical Infrastructures
- S21SEC - Where does my ATM infrastructure fit and how to approach Cybersecurity?
- One Identity - Privileged Account Governance - Close the gap between privileged access and...
- SaltStack - Security is the responsibility of every member of your IT organisation
- Synack - Offensive Security Testing with a Hacker Mindset
- Verizon - Quantifying Risk Reduction: From War Room to Board Room
- SPECIAL SPEAKER: The Vitruvian Paradox - The Changing Face of the Human in Cyber Security
- Oneconsult - PowerShell for Post-Exploitation Activities – Basics, Attacks, Forensic Analysis and...
- it-sa insights: Project cyberwatching.eu