Do your employees use disproportionately data-hungry apps? If administrators have control over all mobile devices used in the company, then an Enterprise Mobility Management solution can help.
Cross-platform approach saves time and effort
A comparison of the iOS, Android, and Windows 10 mobile platforms reveals that the same parameters such as name, domain, or server need to be entered in user interfaces with various different layouts. This variety makes configuration more difficult and wastes time. baramundi can make this work much easier. Mobile devices are enrolled in the solution and can then be comprehensively managed. The administrator has access to a unified user interface, allowing simple and efficient management of all mobile endpoints.
Enforce security rules centrally on mobile devices
Appropriate configuration of mobile devices is not just important for speeding up the work process. After all, a smartphone or tablet can easily get lost. These eventualities need to be prepared for, for example by choosing a strong password and setting the device to lock automatically when the screen turns off, or by using a “remote wipe” feature. If necessary, forbidden or allowed applications can be defined via app blacklisting and whitelisting. This can help ensure that employees use the right apps.
baramundi Management Suite also allows you to define compliance rules, which are regularly checked on the endpoint. You can effortlessly keep an eye on all endpoints in ongoing operation, making sure that important settings are not accidentally or intentionally altered by the user – after all, the end user usually has full administrator rights on mobile devices.
At a Glance
• Uncomplicated enrollment to enterprise mobility management by email and QR code
• Kiosk for user access to applications
• Support of the Microsoft Threat Management Gateway (TMG)
• Support for Windows 10 Mobile
• App black- and whitelisting
• Overview of compliance of mobile devices on the Compliance Dashboard
• Automated response to infringements of company rules
• Automated inventories of hardware and software
• Automated deployment of configuration settings using cross-platform profile elements
• Remote lock and wipe
Establish consistent security standards on all end devices in your environment with a consistent, integrated solution and have a full overview at all times.
You can download a free white paper here: