For organizations that are struggling to respond to cybersecurity alerts and don’t have the time or expertise to get ahead of emerging threats, CrowdStrike Falcon X delivers the critical intelligence you need, while eliminating the resource-draining complexity of incident investigations. Falcon X is the only solution that automatically operationalizes threat intelligence and enables security teams to move from a reactive to a proactive state.
Automated Threat Analysis
All files quarantined by CrowdStrike Falcon endpoint protection are automatically investigated by Falcon X. This automation drives breakthrough efficiency gains for security operations teams, elevates the capabilities of all security analysts and unlocks critical security functionality for organizations without a security operations center.
Falcon X automatically produces intelligence specifically tailored for the threats you encounter in your environment. Customized indicators of compromise (IOCs) are immediately shared with other security tools via API, streamlining and automating the protection workflow. Cyberthreat intelligence related to the encountered attack is displayed alongside the alert, making it quick and easy for analysts to understand the threat and take action.
Falcon X enables in-depth analysis of unknown and zero-day threats that goes far beyond traditional approaches. Powered by the Falcon Sandbox, it employs a unique combination of static, dynamic and fine-grained memory analysis to quickly identify the evasive threats other solutions miss.
Connect the dots between the malware found on your endpoints and related campaigns, malware families or threat actors. Falcon X searches CrowdStrike Falcon Search Engine, the industry's largest malware search engine for related samples and within seconds expands the analysis to include all files and variants, leading to a deeper understanding of the attack and an expanded set of IOCs to defend against future attacks.
Actor attribution exposes the motivation and the tools, techniques and procedures (TTPs) of the attacker. Practical guidance is provided to prescribe proactive steps against future attacks and stop actors in their tracks.
Other products from
Falcon X is assigned to following product groups:
- Products and Solutions for IT Security (91)
- Anti-eavesdropping solutions (12)
- Anti-spam solutions (22)
- Application security (70)
- APT protection (39)
- Asset management/ IT documentation (27)
- Awareness (57)
- Banking (IT security solutions) (94)
- Big data (23)
- BSI IT baseline protection (products and services) (60)
- CIP - Critical Infrastructure Protection (security solutions) (74)
- Cloud (computing) security (116)
- Compliance/GRC (products and services) (64)
- Computer emergency response team (CERT) (16)
- Cyber-physical systems security (23)
- Data leakage/loss prevention (70)
- Data protection (products and services) (116)
- Device management (30)
- Early warning for IT (29)
- Endpoint Security (87)
- Event management (32)
- Forensics (32)
- Health services (IT security solutions) (55)
- Industrial IT security (103)
- Internet providers (10)
- Intrusion detection/prevention (52)
- ISMS (ISO-IEC 2700x/BS 7799) (53)
- Mainframe security (39)
- Open source (software and services) (30)
- PCI-DSS (products and services) (43)
- Public key infrastructures (24)
- RFID (38)
- Secure software development (38)
- Storage solutions/ security (22)
- Threat analyses (91)
- USB storage media (28)
- Data center infrastructures (35)
- Services/Consulting/Research in IT Security (11)
- Education/training/qualification (54)