Runecast automates the process of matching the latest available HCL against your hardware
Lost time due to manual checks against VMware HCL
And it only gets harder from there.
- As your environment becomes more sophisticated, the number of individual pieces of hardware that need to be checked against the HCL rapidly increases.
- Although VMware recommends checking the HCL on a monthly basis, it never actually happens because it’s just too time-consuming.
Automated Hardware Compatibility Checks by Runecast
Runecast Analyzer now shows you the compatibility of your hardware against the VMware HCL. It runs a rapid, automated analysis using the latest HCL for your servers and I/O devices.
- Replace hours of work previously spent extracting the right data from your environment and matching it with the HCL, one by one.
- Simulate future with ESXi Upgradability feature.
- vSAN Checks in Production-ready HCL Analysis and Upgrade Simulation Feature increase visibility & transparency of how your environment is set up.
- Get alerts when the maintenance status of any of your machines changes, so you have the heads up necessary to make adjustments at the right time.
- All of this is done offline, removing any potential exposure.
- Keep your systems continuously protected, high performing, and fully supported, which is VMware’s #1 best practice!