Dongle servers from SEH make USB dongles available over a network. You use your copy-protected software as usual but you don't need to connect the license dongles directly to your client.
As with locally connected dongles, only one user can use the respective dongle over the point-to-point network connection.
The myUTN-800 Dongleserver is a sophisticated version for server rooms that can provide up to 20 software license dongles via USB 2.0 Hi-Speed ports over the network—the ideal solution if many users want to access a large number of dongles. The two built-in power packs and the two network connectors ensure maximum reliability. In addition, the configuration can be backed up to an SD card and transferred quickly to another myUTN-800 dongle server in an emergency. The server is also equipped with a multi-segment fault display to diagnose problems at a glance.
- Save time and costs: USB dongles are safe from loss, theft, wear and tear, and damage
- Maximum reliability through two installed power supplies
- Maximum network availability through two network connections
- Automatic configuration backup to SD card Minimal downtime through backup to SD card
- Equipped with a multi-segment fault display
- Prepared for direct installation in a 19” server rack or usable as tabletop device
- Ensure warranty extension and advance hardware replacement with Serviceplus
- Encrypted: SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0/1.1/1.2, HTTPS
- Authentification: 802.1X (EAP-MD5, EAP-TLS, EAP-FAST, EAP-TTLS, PEAP)
- IPsender („user list“), Access Control
- Certificate management: self-signed certificate, certificate request, PKCS#12-certificate, CA certificate, S/MIME certificate
- Password control
- Port access control SNMPv3
- Port key control
- Event notification
- USB port deactivation
Interested in finding out more? Check out our brochure!
Other products from
Dongleserver myUTN-800 is assigned to following product groups:
- Copy protection/license management (11)
- Hardware security (46)
- High availability (42)
- USB dongle (15)
- USB storage media (35)
- Virtualization (30)
- Data center infrastructures (41)
- Data center securtiy (products and services) (26)
- Data center operation (30)
- Planning of data centers and IT infrastructures (28)