Dongle servers from SEH make USB dongles available over a network. You use your copy-protected software as usual but you don't need to connect the license dongles directly to your client.
As with locally connected dongles, only one user can use the respective dongle over the point-to-point network connection.
The myUTN-80 Dongle Server makes software license dongles reliably and securely available on the network via eight USB 2.0 Hi-Speed ports. The plug & play principle of the dongle server makes installation simple, initial operation and configuration are easily done via the Web Control Center.
- Save time and costs: USB dongles are safe from loss, theft and damage and always available for several users
- Virtual USB cable extension via the network for the flexible and independent use of up to eight USB dongles
- A direct, safe point-to-point connection via the network, SSL/TLS encryption, access protection and many more security featues protect USB dongles from unauthorized access
- Dongles can be assigned to different users, departments, customers etc.
- Ensure warranty extension and advance hardware replacement with Serviceplus
- SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0/1.1/1.2, HTTPS 802.1X (Ethernet)
- Authentication: EAP-MD5, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS, EAP-FAST, EAP-PEAP, Cisco EAP (LEAP)
- TCP Port Access Control
- Certification Management: Self-signed Certificate, Certificate Request, Root Certificate, pkcs(12)
- Password Protection
- Device Assignment
- Port Key Control
- Event Notification
- 802.1 X authentication
Interested in finding out more? Check out our brochure!