NSIDE ATTACK LOGIC simulates realistic cyber attacks to identify vulnerabilities in corporate networks and ICS infrastructures. We follow a holistic approach and design and perform our tests in close cooperation with our customers in order to provide transparent testing tailored to our customers’ needs.
NSIDE Red Team Assessments & APT Simulations
We simulate complex attacks and devise efficient and realistic attack strategies together with our clients.
NSIDE Penetration Tests
We test systems, software and IT environments for technical vulnerabilities and demonstrate resulting threats, risks, and attacks.
NSIDE Live Hacking & Workshops
We provide a look behind the scenes and increase your employee’s and management’s awareness for current risks from cybercrime.
NSIDE Phishing Simulations
We analyze how big of a risk the human factor is for your organization, and train your employees in detecting and dodging phishing attacks.
NSIDE OSINT & Information Gathering
We find critical information that may be used for attacks against your organization and show ways how to preemptively defend against such attacks.
We identify systems which you might not even know about anymore – before attacks find them to attack you.
NSIDE IoT & Security Lab
We analyze IoT devices and security solutions for vulnerabilities in a controlled test environment.
NSIDE ATTACK LOGIC GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
- Application security (99)
- APT protection (53)
- Awareness (96)
- Cloud (computing) security (169)
- Content security (66)
- Cyber-physical systems security (32)
- Forensics (53)
- Hardware security (46)
- Industrial IT security (144)
- Inventory management (20)
- Laboratory/certification (17)
- Managed security services (104)
- Mobile security (97)
- Penetration tests (65)
- Risk analysis and management (66)
- Secure software development (59)
- Threat analyses (108)
- VoIP security (43)
- Web application security (75)
- Physical IT security (29)
- Authorities/Associations/Initiatives/Institutes (28)
- Consulting IT security (111)
- Education/training/qualification (76)
- Planning of data centers and IT infrastructures (28)