VISIBILITY INTO DATA LEAVING YOUR ORGANIZATION
Cyber attackers and malicious insiders regularly circumvent IT protection measures and breach highly sensitive data. Such breaches often happen in plain sight, hidden in millions of regular activities caused by the web browsing of employees and remain undetected over several months.
Exeon Analytics AG is specialized in detecting hidden data breaches and advanced cyber attacks. We ﬁnd the so-called needle in the haystack with our ExeonTrace analysis and visualization software.
HOW EXEONTRACE WORKS
ExeonTrace eﬀectively identiﬁes gaps in IT security perimeters and detects anomalies in millions of IT data points (log data). Contrary to other solutions, ExeonTrace is able to analyze and correlate various log data sources and thus represents a holistic solution for your organization.
- Network traﬃc logs (Proxy, NetFlow/IPFIX,
Corelight and DNS data)
- Event logs (Windows events, active directory logs)
- Conﬁguration management database (CMDB)
ExeonTrace enables the quick detection and containment of data breaches caused by sophisticated cyber attackers, browser plug-ins and other software that put an organization’s privacy at risk. Further, the ExeonTrace threat hunting and drilldown modules provide detailed visibility into network traﬃc, allowing organizations to identify shadow IT services as well as outdated and misconﬁgured systems.
- Analysis of existing log data
- Award winning algorithms for network traﬃc analysis
- Integrates with Splunk and Elasticsearch
- Software-only solution, deployed on-site or in the cloud
- Easy and light-weight to set up