QuoScient’s Malware Analysis and Reversing Service (QuoMARS) provides you with the information that you need, when you need it, for malware artefacts. Malware is a significant threat to any organisation – by its very nature it is designed to be evasive, destructive, and persistent. Oftentimes security controls and anti-malware protection systems are unable to identify and remove malware before it causes damage to critical systems and data, with the ensuing cost in lost time, reputation and revenues can be devastating.
Our team of Malware engineers have decades of training and experience reverse engineering and analysing malware artefacts for military, government, and corporate clients, providing the technical expertise needed to reduce the exposure and negative impact from malware attacks. We are ready and able to support your security team’s malware analysis and reversing needs with the following:
- Determination if the artefact is in fact malware – it may be benign, or the malicious activity may have originated from another source.
- Determine what the actions are taken by the malware to identify and understand the actions and effects it was designed to perform.
- Identify persistence, propagation and data exfiltration capabilities of the malware to drive containment and remediation efforts.
- Create custom indicators of compromise (IOCs) for the artefact, ensuring that future attacks of this type are identified and removed by IT security controls
- Identify security weaknesses exploited by the artefact and use this information to better prepare and secure your security infrastructure and personnel in the future.
Please visit our Bitkom booth in hall 9 / 9-210 or emails us at: email@example.com.
Other products from
QuoMARS – Malware Analysis and Reversing Service is assigned to following product groups:
- Products and Solutions for IT Security (247)
- Anti-virus and malware protection (146)
- APT protection (131)
- BSI IT baseline protection (products and services) (166)
- Computer emergency response team (CERT) (61)
- Forensics (127)
- Threat analyses (268)
- Services/Consulting/Research in IT Security (45)
- Consulting IT security (299)