ENSURE DATA PROTECTION SIMPLY AND RELIABLY
With the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the regulations on data protection in the EU were harmonized. These data protection regulations apply primarily to personal data, i.e. all of the information relating to an identifiable natural person. This includes names or addresses, but also data such as IP addresses, since the reference may be indirect.
One way out is to anonymize the data. However, companies must ensure that information cannot be
restored, i.e. that no one can re-identify it. In Service Management, this concerns, among other things, the anonymization of ticket data, whereby, for example, the description of reported cases should continue to be usable for internal evaluations or knowledge management.
Our add-on module offers a range of tools that you can automatically and reliably anonymize your data with in KIX Professional. You determine the time and scope of the execution - thanks to many different setting options.
- ulfilling the GDPR - simply and automatically.
- Very differentiated and adjustable due to the extensive configuration settings.
- Anonymization takes place in the background - you can conveniently and exactly control when and how.
To summarize: The perfect support to meet the legal framework requirements
- The anonymization of data of service employees and your customers is possible (can also be combined.) The defined data from the history may also be anonymized.
- The module enables a simple administration of the settings (e.g. of the tickets older than 6 months and whose status is “closed”).
- Due to extensive configuration options, the add-on module can also be used for additional internal data protection regulations.
- If a contact person has been automatically anonymized, their tickets will no longer be displayed in the Self-Service Portal.
- Reidentification of persons is not possible.