REGULAR INSPECTION DATES AND LEGAL GUIDELINES ALWAYS IN VIEW
Maintenance and upkeep ensure the long-term use of technical equipment. This KIX Professional
add-on module supports the maintenance planning and documentation for cyclic and threshold-based maintenance. It also complements KIX Professional with important features for setting up and monitoring maintenance operations, whether in the office or in manufacturing.
The appropriate documents for each measure are provided on time and handed over to the responsible employee or service team. The return takes place the other way around. This ensures consistent documentation. Defects can be stored in the system and the necessary processes can be triggered. The status of the recorded resources is available at any time.
- The service processes for IT, technical equipment, landed property, and industrial plants are structured and automated.
- Regular, planned, and event-based maintenance, which minimizes equipment and machine downtimes, is enabled by the add-on module.
- The automatic complete documentation of all the processes is the perfect support for regular certifications (ISO, TÜV).
To summarize: The maintenance planner ensures time and cost savings as well as consistent
- The maintenance plans for individual and cyclic maintenance are managed by the add-on module.
- It enables the planning and filing of
- cyclic routine and individual maintenance
- predictive maintenance
- disruptive factor-based maintenance
- The maintenance planner provides paperless and comprehensive documentation of all the maintenance and repair orders.
- A structured filing of maintenance costs, maintenance expenditure, interference suppression expenditure, and necessary spare parts is easily possible.
- The automatic creation of maintenance orders for the equipment and the teams is available.
- The presentation of the maintenance orders in a calendar enables an overview of the dates.