SEAMLESS INTEGRATION BETWEEN ITSM AND SECURITY MANAGEMENT
Advancing digitalization requires networked systems. Therefore, protection of your data and public
security is becoming increasingly more important. Operators of critical infrastructures, such as public authorities, energy suppliers, hospitals, or central logisticians, must constantly monitor and adapt their security strategy, including taking into account the KRITIS program of the federal government.
With our Security Management Module, we enable a seamless, workflow-based connection between an ISMS tool (Management System for Information Security) and KIX Professional. So, your security management and IT service grow increasingly close together.
- Security and IT organization are integrated and coordinated.
- Comprehensive documentation of the implementation of security measures is guaranteed.
- The module supports planning and implementation of measures to comply with the BSI IT baseline protection standards and ISO 27001.
To summarize: Minimum effort with maximum networking. This is modern security management withan added touch.
- Comparison of the device data with an information security management system (ISMS).
- Planning and reporting of protective measures in the ISMS by the IT security officer can be carried out without any problems.
- Measures to be implemented and the synchronization of tasks in KIX Professional can be assigned to the IT department.
- The module enables a central coordination and monitoring of the implementation of measures in KIX Professional including an automatic status comparison in the ISMS.
- The backend for the ISMS tool verinice.Pro (SerNet) is included.
Complete and up-to-date documentation for security audits (including the requirements of the BSI IT baseline protection) is guaranteed.