KIX Professional is a browser-based service system for qualified IT and technical service. In addition to the comprehensive management of service agreements and Service Level Agreements (SLA), the range of functions includes many services for efficient support in the provision of services.
The KIX Professional is an open source software that can be implemented quickly and is supplemented with numerous add-on modules.
The main functionalities range from reporting and fault management to individual order management. This includes ITIL-compliant workflow management, a device database/CMBD and the integration of administration tools as well as an integrated self-service portal. KIX Professional can be used extremly flexible and can be used on-premises or in a cloud.
Service typical basic functions, which are available immediately after installation without further
adaptation of the components:
- Devices database/CMDB
- Fault Management & Surface faults
- Order Management
- Workflow Management
- Service Agreements and Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Integration of administration tools
- Conversation guide
- You can quickly and easily implement KIX Professional.
- You save costs and effort through more efficiency and satisfied customers.
- Gain flexibility in controlling your internal processes (workflows) by using the software.
- Thanks to comprehensive reports and evaluations, you always have an overview of your IT services.
- The KIX Professional is characterized by clarity and easy familiarization for service employees and customers (self service).
- An easy-to-use and comprehensive template system, which is for text and response templates, ticket templates, questionnaires, and discussion guides, is a part of the software.
- Modularly expandable connection options for data exchange with third-party systems (e.g. CRM, ERP) are also available.
To summarize: With KIX Professional, you gain optimal support for your service business.
You can also add the following add-on modules to your KIX Professional:
- KIX Connect
- ITSM Workflows
- Kanban Board
- KPI Dashboard
- Security Management
- Computer Telephony
- Maintenance Planner
- Time Accounting