QSEC® links ISMS and data protection!
As an integrated data protection and information security management system, QSEC® meets all requirements of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and information security.
- to comfortably implement all requirements of the EU GDPR
- to consider all information, whether it is in paper or digital form and whether it is personal or not
- to methodically integrate the protection needs analysis and the risk assessment, including the measures derived from them for risk assessment in data protection, into a data protection, information security and management system
- to implement the assurance of confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of IT systems and services in relation to data processing.
- the maturity level determination (actual/target comparison) of the existing data protection activities
- complete and audit-proof documentation of all data protection and information security activities (e.g. maintain a list of processing activities or instructions for order processing with all AV contracts and the service providers for each business process or reporting data protection incidents).
For more information:
Other products from
Data protection software - Implementation of EU GDPR requirements is assigned to following product groups:
- Products and Solutions for IT Security (247)
- Banking (IT security solutions) (204)
- BSI IT baseline protection (products and services) (166)
- Business continuity (122)
- CIP - Critical Infrastructure Protection (security solutions) (270)
- Compliance/GRC (products and services) (239)
- Data protection (products and services) (426)
- Industrial IT security (294)
- ISMS (ISO-IEC 2700x/BS 7799) (177)
- Risk analysis and management (179)
- Security management (175)