econet has been advising enterprises, SMEs and the public sector since its launch in 1994. Our consultants possess a sound knowledge of processes and many years of project experience. Their special areas of expertise are as follows:
Data access management / Identity provisioning
Analysis, advice and design concepts for
- File service management – file system/ permissions concepts incl. migration (e.g. from Novell to Windows file systems)
- Provisioning, incl. self-service / service request management
- User management incl. password reset management; mail service management, computer & application management, voice service management
Governance, risk management & compliance (GRC)
- Permission audits and risk analyses for Windows and Novell file systems and AD services, e.g. during inspections such as due diligence or audits, assessments, (re )certification, etc.
- Consolidation and standardizing rights for file systems and AD groups
ROI analyses for investment decisions in IT
- Investment analyses using iterative processes
- Sensitivity analyses for determining investment-relevant factors
- Determining break-even points
- Prognoses for investment related cash flow development
- Deeper insights into analysis tools
If you have any questions about the above topics, our specialists will be happy to help.