Cyber threats are all around us and are continually evolving – and your cyber defense systems need to reflect this.
In an increasingly digitalized world, cyber threats are not just limited to conventional IT and a few typical attack paths such as email and web servers, they affect all aspects of digital value creation processes (e.g., digital payment transfer), development and production of conventional and digitalized products (trade secrets) and also connected products (such as connected vehicles and smart home products).
Legislation is also evolving as these threats grow. Many countries have enacted personal data privacy laws similar to the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation. Non-personal data is protected by laws such as the German Trade Secrets Act and the IT Security Act.
We can help you to align the security level in your organization technically with your business strategy, risk appetite and legal requirements as well as to achieve a consistent and homogeneous design and maintain this security level over the long term.
Our multidisciplinary teams offer you comprehensive support and managed services for the prevent, detect, respond and recover functions, including:
- Security in application development
- Network, website and mobile app vulnerability scanning and penetration testing
- Red and purple teaming
- SOC/SIEM scenario definitions, establishment, optimization, performance analysis, operation
- Ad hoc or ongoing threat intelligence
- Emergency drills, crisis management exercises
- Incident response induction, training, “rapid reaction force”
- Business continuity/disaster recovery plan, support for implementation, exercises
Boasting more than 7,000 cybersecurity professionals around the world, EY can advise and support you on all aspects of cybersecurity and related areas, such as the interface to corporate risk management, data protection, identity management, cybersecurity in the industrial environment or information security management in general.
EY Cybersecurity: firstname.lastname@example.org