In today's world, the security of your confidential data is of the utmost importance. Imagine losing your personal files, leaving them on a train or in the back of a taxi, knowing that anyone can access them because they were saved on a standard hard drive. Now the Store 'n' Go Secure SSD with Keypad Access is here for your peace of mind.
The AES 256-bit Hardware Encryption seamlessly encrypts all data on the drive in real-time with a built-in keypad for password input. The SSD does not store passwords in the computer or system's volatile memory making it far more secure than software encryption. Also, if it falls into the wrong hands, the SSD will lock and require re-formatting after 20 failed password attempts.
- AES 256-bit Hardware Encryption, seamlessly encrypts all data on the drive in real-time
- Built-in keypad for passcode input (up to 12 digits)
- SSDs use flash memory storage for faster speeds, higher performance and greater reliability
- Can be used with TVs (feature not possible with regular encrypted devices)
- USB 3.1 GEN 1 with USB-CTM connection (plus USB 3.0 adapter)
- LED power / encryption status indicators
- Does not store password in the computer or the system’s volatile memory, therefore far more secure than software encryption
- PC and Mac compatible
- Combined aluminium / plastic enclosure
For more information, please visit: