The Greenbone Security Manager (GSM) is a Vulnerability Management Solution that seamlessly and transparent integrates into your Security and GRC strategy, providing Vulnerability Assessment, Vulnerability Intelligence and Threat Management capabilities. Identifying breaches of corporate security policy and regulations is covered as well.
With a strong focus on 3rd party integration and open standards, the GSM is a best of breed security solution that enhances and supplements security posture and allows a proactive approach to automated Vulnerability Life cycle Management.
The GSM 600 controls sensors for up to 12 security zones and covers up to 6,000 IPs. The operational areas are medium to large enterprise IT and major branch offices.
- Integrates the Greenbone Security Feed, automatically updated daily with the newest threat detection routines
- Integrated Backup, Restore, Snapshot and Update
- Powerful appliance operating system Greenbone OS with SSH, OMP, HTTPS
- Covers up to 6,000 IPs (effective number depends on scan pattern and scanned systems)
- Express Box Swap
- Air Gap for enhanced security
Web-based interface (HTTPS)
- Scan tasks management with notes and false-positive marking
- Multi-user support
- Clustered and distributed scanning via master-slave mode
- Report browsing aided by filtering, sorting, annotating and risk scoring
- Plug-in framework for reports: XML, PDF, …
- Appliance performance overview