With the CI Security Suite, Code Intelligence helps you to solve the problems surrounding continuous testing for security and reliability. The Suite combines the advantages of static and dynamic software analysis methods. By using coverage-based-fuzzing in combination with sanitizers, it is possible to monitor the behavior of your program during runtime. The Suite integrates directly into the IDE of the developer and the fully automated Continuous Integration component ensures that the fuzz tests are executed with every new code change.
Review and secure code without leaving your favorite IDE. In contrast to expert-level fuzzers such as AFL, the CI Security Suite integrates directly into the IDE of the developer, allowing her to set up and improve -automated fuzz tests in an interactive, feedback-driven manner.
With our IDE Plugin you can ...
- see which parts of the code were already reached by the fuzzer.
- supply additional input grammars for fuzzing-structured data.
- browse the issues found by the fuzz tests.
The CI Security Suite integrates seamlessly into your workflow and continuously tests your software for security and reliability. Once the automated fuzz tests are written, our fully automated Continuous Integration component ensures that the fuzz tests are executed with every new change and new incidents are reported timely.
- is easily integrated into a standard Continuous Integration workflow.
- performs Fuzz tests automatically on each new code change.
- enables fuzzing on a Kubernetes cluster for -unlimited scalability.
- supports embedded environments.