Infopulse can help minimize network security risks, with Cloud & Infrastructure Protection services. These services are usually delivered as an implementation of a Risk Treatment Plan developed during the Security Assessment service. Our main advantage is a deep understanding of network technologies and individual approach to solving your problems.
Business values of Cloud & Infrastructure Protection allow our clients to:
- Mitigate security risks
- Reduce the number of security incidents
- Decrease losses from security incidents
- Ensure stable and secure network access as one of the fundamentals of business survival
Cloud & Infrastructure Protection Service options include:
- Web Application Firewall (WAF) solution: helps to establish real-time protection for your website applications. As an additional service for websites, we propose configuration hardening, anti-DDoS solutions, and simple Business Continuity Management measures (implementation of backups). In-house or cloud-based solutions can be used.
- Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) implementation: helps to protect your network infrastructure against network and application-level attacks. The IPS can be integrated with Security Information and Event Management system within our Security Event Monitoring and Security Incident Response services.
- Network Implementation Services: Network Audit and Assessment, Architecture planning and design, Data center migration, Corporate wireless network design, New campus infrastructures roll-out, Customer environments migration.
- Network Operation Services: Firewalls Management, Routing, and Switching, Load Balancing, LAN/WAN monitoring, and maintenance, Network services management, Collaboration Services (e.g., Cisco Unified Communications Manager, VoIP, conferencing, Communications Gateways).
Our advantage is a deep understanding of network technologies and individual approach to solving your problems:
- Analysis and tracking of customer IT infrastructure;
- Deep security configuration analysis;
- Individual recommendations on configuration;
- Review of compliance with standards and best practices;
- Early problems detection with online monitoring;
- Network capacity and speed optimization;
- Prevention of network faults and security penetrations;
- Implementation of fault-tolerant network architecture;
- Optimization of data flows for traffic minimization;
- Implementation of convergent network services (data, voice, video);
- Extension of users collaboration capabilities;
- Stable and secure network access as a core condition of business survival.