An RZ is more than the sum of its parts. For new construction, reengineering and changes in the data center, all services, from planning to construction, must be complete, error-free and coordinated with each other:
Construction + Power + Climate + Safety + MSR + Energy efficiency + ...
As a guideline, a cross-discipline requirement profile with a safety and technology concept is used.
Avoid mistakes, reduce costs
The risk of error is inherent in planning and execution. There are always information deficits in the planning and executing individual trades and companies. The various trades often realise data centres exclusively on the basis of engineering considerations - without considering the goals of security and high availability. This results in errors, conceptual inconsistencies and, in many cases, excessive costs. This can be effectively counteracted.
Quality assurance of planning and execution, i.e.
- Planning Audits
- from rough planning to detailed planning
- door lists
- fire controls
- assembly plans
- Release of service specifications
- Accompaniment of the tender and award procedure
- Support during construction, quality controls
- Performance assessments, commissioning
- Technical approvals
- Defect detection and management
- Examination of documentation, revision documents
- Support in the event of performance disturbances and supplement management
Healthchecks and function tests
Full quality assurance results in endurance tests in which the overall functions of safety and infrastructure components and their interaction are tested using realistic failure and malfunction scenarios.
Certifications check and document the performance level of the data centre. The goal: Proof of quality "high or maximum availability".
A coordinated package of measures consisting of protection target definitions, requirement specifications, the quality assurance process, security concept and implementation documentation as well as endurance tests ensures that the data center actually achieves the desired certification level.
- Certification planning
- Determination of the certification goals (if possible already during the planning Phase)
- Support in the selection of the certification System
- Coordination, with which economically justifiable conditions is to achieve the desired Goal
- Preparation and monitoring of the certification process
- Creation of an infrastructure and security concept as target and tool for certification
- Coordination during the planning and construction Phase
- Specification and maintenance of the certification-relevant documentation including necessary proofs (plans, diagrams, test certificates, certificates, etc.)
- Technical and organizational support of the certification process
- preliminary Tests
- Management of deviations
- Coordination and monitoring of the certification Audit
- Analysis Test report, postprocessing