The software for email encryption
REDDOXX MailSealer is the security solution for your email correspondence. Outbound emails are signed and encrypted; inbound emails are verified and decoded. MailSealer supports the internationally established encryption standard S/MIME and is therefore compatible with other solutions used by your communication partners. The encryption and signing processes are rule based and therefore central as well as automated – regardless of the user.
Functions at a glance
- Security solutions for email communications
- GDPR-compliant email encryption
- Supports the internationally established email encryption standard S/MIME and REDDOXX-Passphrase (MailSealer Light)
- Encryption and digital signature processes are centralized in accordance with the company’s security policies
- Policies can be flexibly defined
- Sustainably protects all emails from third party access and data misuse
- Simple code and certificate management
- As mandated by law: Encrypted and decoded emails can be archived with REDDOXX MailDepot
- Instant secure transmission of confidential content thanks to spontaneous encryption with MailSealer Light
- Expands email archiving solutions by REDDOXX by adding secure send and reception functions for emails through encryption and digital signatures.
Don’t take any risks!
Sending unencrypted emails comes with high inherent risks: The contents may be read by unauthorized third parties with relative ease – and could even be altered. Moreover, the recipient is unable to verify with certainty whether the email actually originated from the indicated sender.
REDDOXX MailSealer is the tool you need to eliminate this problem: All outbound emails are automatically encrypted by the user in a central and autonomous manner. A falsification proof digital signature is applied. At the other end, received emails are verified and decoded by the system.
The system supports the internationally used encryption standard S/MIME and is thus easily compatible with many other established encryption solutions. The certification administration is simple and the solution allows for the archiving of encrypted and decoded emails as required by law in REDDOXX MailDepot!
Email encryption becomes mandatory for GDPR compliance
The European GDPR (‘General Data Protection Regulation’) which has been in effect since May 25th, 2018 postulates in Article 32, Paragraph 1 that personal data has to be protected. Specifically “the pseudonymisation and encryption of personal data” is mentioned. REDDOXX MailSealer complies with the GDPR’s requirements for secure email communication.
Email encryption and digital signature the easy way: Upgrade your email communication to a new level of security.