Providing the trusted protection that has made Kensington The Professionals’ Choice™ in laptop security for over 25 years, Kensington’s Keyed Cable Lock sets the standard for securing Surface™ Pro. Providing vigorously tested, non-invasive locking technology that is supported by Kensington’s innovative common keying system, the Keyed Cable Lock is the superior security solution for Surface™ Pro.
- Exclusively designed for Surface™ Pro to provide professional-level security and superior device engagement
- Non-invasive locking technology provides easy-to-use security solution that requires no device modifications, preserving the Surface™ Pro’s hardware warranty and aesthetics.
- Strong lock head meets Kensington’s industry-leading standards for tamper-resistance, reliability and durability.
- 5mm keying system includes patented anti-pick Hidden Pin™ Technology, and is part of Kensington’s robust key management solutions that include Master Keyed (K62052M) and Single Keyed (K62052S) options to help IT managers minimise the number of keys required to secure devices in mixed technology environments.
- Carbon steel cable resists and deters cutting attempts.
- Register & Retrieve™ program offers free and secure cloud-based key replacement.
Other products from
Kensington Keyed Cable Lock for Microsoft® Surface™ Pro is assigned to following product groups:
- Products and Solutions for IT Security (247)
- Cyber-physical systems security (62)
- Data protection (products and services) (426)
- Endpoint Security (282)
- Hardware security (68)
- Managed security services (296)
- Mobile device management (173)
- Physical IT Security (24)
- Data center securtiy (products and services) (47)
- Fire prevention (16)
- IT security rooms and cabinets (14)
- Seepage detection/Water leak alarm (25)