verinice is an ISMS tool – an information security management tool – used by over 10,000 users in Germany, Europe and worldwide.
The full-featured single-user version of verinice. offers many possibilities:
- Information security according to ISO 27001 and the German BSI IT Baseline Protection
- best practise approach following ISO 27002 and BSI 100-2 / 200-2
- Risk Analysis according to ISO 27005 and BSI 100-3/200-3
- Emergency Management according to BSI 100-4
- IT Baseline Protection Catalogue and the new Baseline Protection Compendium with a BSI License
- extensive export and reporting functions
- import of own catalogues and modules in XML format
- Asset Inventory and CMDB Import Agent
- Self Assessment according to VDA/ISA
- interfaces to Greenbone GSM, KIX4OTRS and Rest-API, etc.
- fully disclosed source code on GitHub
- professional support by many verinice.PARTNERs
- available for Windows, macOS, Ubuntu Linux
The server verinice.PRO is available in addition to the single-user version. It offers central functions for security, rights management and GroupWare, which make verinice usable in larger groups with more performance.
- joint work on controls, assets, audits and much more
- assign tasks to those responsible for implementation
- tracking of measures and audit findings
- task workflow in a web browser
- user roles e.g. for SiBE, DSB, CIO, Auditor
- finely granulated access rights per location / area of responsibility
- central database and central document storage
- work offline, e.g. during on-site inspections
- flexible report customization with v.DESIGNER
- easy administration in the existing ActiveDirectory
- high organizational scalability thanks to multi-client capability
- secure remote work through remote access and VPN support
- technical support optionally by SerNet
With the test version verinice.EVAL interested parties can try out the handling and almost all functions of verinice.