Employees of organisations, public authorities and also consumers, make use of apps and functions on mobile devices to access data as efficiently and conveniently as possible, independent of time and place. As such freedom and possibilities increase alongside the level of networking – leading to a continual increase in complexity and lack of transparency – the benefits are balanced by considerable risks. The more sensitive the processed data and the specific application scenarios, the higher the pull factor for those wishing to mount attacks. Security, and identification of secure mobile solutions, are posing an ever greater challenge to organizations and consumers.
Evaluation and advisory services for all aspects of mobile security are essential in order to establish an integrated security level in specific application scenarios and to optimise security on an ongoing basis.
Services offered by TÜViT take into consideration procedures, test and evaluation criteria for threat scenarios as contained in national and international standards and best practices (e.g. from OWASP, WASC, CESG and BSI).
Successful evaluations are recognised with a security seal which serves as evidence of trustworthiness for monitoring institutions and customers.
- Evaluation and drafting of concepts and guidelines
- Support with internal and external acceptance procedures
- Targeted investigation and implementation of ISMS and further compliance requirements
- Testing, evaluation and advisory services
- Confirmation of the security level with a “Trusted Mobile” security seal
- Continuous monitoring of selected objects to identify new shortcomings
- Retesting of updates and new releases
- Evaluation and advice from an independent and neutral third party
- Objective determination of the security level
- Reliable identification of critical vulnerabilities and recommendations for action
- Project-related, continuous support
- Signpost for decision makers and those responsible for IT, security and data privacy
- Confirmation for monitoring institutions and customers
- Competitive advantage from a TÜViT security seal