Cyber threats are escalating. Aging apps and processes (and new ones) are full of unforeseen risks. Privacy and compliance requirements are mounting. And point solutions don’t offer the scope, vision, or cross-silo analytics needed to address these company-wide challenges.
What’s the solution? A holistic, analytics-driven approach to securing what matters most—identities, applications, and data.
Micro Focus (LSE: MCRO.L, NYSE: MFGP) - global provider of enterprise software solutions - provides broad protection across users, apps, and data powered by leading analytics to assess risk, classify and mask data, and automate user entitlements.
Our unique end-to-end approach is aligned to enterprise maturity, enabling security, risk, and compliance teams to secure legacy infrastructure, adopt new apps safely, and migrate to the cloud while unlocking the full power of IT.
With the industry’s broadest set of integrated security, risk, and governance solutions, combined with deep domain expertise and industry-leading analytics, Micro Focus is uniquely suited to help organizations in a hybrid IT environment to take a holistic approach to protecting identities, apps, and data.
More information: https://www.microfocus.com/de-de/trend/security-risk-governance
Micro Focus Deutschland GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
- Access protection (94)
- Application security (226)
- Artificial intelligence (67)
- Authentication (231)
- Big data (91)
- CIP - Critical Infrastructure Protection (security solutions) (270)
- Cloud (computing) security (399)
- Content security (127)
- Cryptography (135)
- Data leakage/loss prevention (198)
- Data protection (products and services) (426)
- Email security solutions (227)
- Endpoint Security (282)
- Event management (75)
- Identity and access management (257)
- IT service management and infrastructure library (58)
- Mobile security (224)
- Penetration tests (144)
- Secure software development (135)
- Security management (175)
- Single sign-on (66)
- Unified threat-Management (UTM)/security appliances (58)
- User (rights) administration (83)
- Web application security (163)
- Consulting IT security (299)