RISE ABOVE THE NOISE
We started ExtraHop with a bold vision: help enterprises rise above the noise of alerts, organizational silos, and runaway technology by giving security and IT teams the clarity, confidence, and agility they need to embrace the cloud-first future.
Automatically discover and classify every asset in your enterprise, including all cloud workloads in AWS and Azure, in real time and at scale. ExtraHop discovers and maps all connections, devices, users, and dependencies in your environment, grouped by how critical they are to your business, so you can see everything that matters to your organization in one intuitive platform.
Stay focused on your most business-critical systems with advanced machine learning and an array of detectors that identify threats and anomalies with high fidelity, with real-time SSL/TLS decryption to spot attackers hiding in seemingly legitimate traffic. ExtraHop helps you spot threats up to 95 percent faster, both in the cloud and on the ground.
Validate, triage, and establish root cause in hours instead of days, and automate response through trusted orchestration and ticketing partners. ExtraHop simplifies the investigation workflow by enriching detections with other analytics tools and third-party threat intelligence, with a robust suite of enterprise integrations to help you cut time-to-resolve by 59 percent or more.
ExtraHop Networks Inc. offers you products from these product groups:
- Application security (226)
- Asset management/ IT documentation (96)
- Auditing (46)
- Awareness (189)
- Banking (IT security solutions) (204)
- Big data (91)
- Business continuity (122)
- Cloud (computing) security (399)
- Compliance/GRC (products and services) (239)
- Computer emergency response team (CERT) (61)
- Data leakage/loss prevention (198)
- Early warning for IT (91)
- Event management (75)
- Health services (IT security solutions) (137)
- Intrusion detection/prevention (145)
- Inventory management (41)
- Managed security services (296)
- Network monitoring (212)
- PCI-DSS (products and services) (96)
- Threat analyses (268)
- VoIP security (79)
- Web application security (163)
- Data center operation (68)