Myra Security is the new benchmark for global IT security. The German technology manufacturer offers a secure certified Security-as-a-Service platform protecting digital business processes. The smart Myra technology monitors, analyses and filters out harmful traffic before virtual attacks can cause real damage. The European Central Bank, the German Federal Government, Munich RE, Sixt, and other market leaders rely on Myra.
The core areas of Myra Security are – among others – DDoS protection, CDN, WAF, Bot Management, Malware Detection, Multi-Cloud Load Balancing, and Real-Time Analytics. The company is connected to the world’s biggest internet exchange points such as DE-CIX or AMS-IX, and further IXPs such as SwissIX and VIX.
Myra at a glance:
- Security-as-as-Service platform
- Global, own IT infrastructure
- Product development, monitoring, and support from Germany
- Service Level Agreement up to 99,999%
- BSI ISO 27001 certificate based on “IT Grundschutz”
- BSI KRITIS-qualified DDoS mitigation service provider
- PCI-DSS certificate
- Certified as climate-neutral company
EventsHere you will find all the lectures and events of the exhibitor Myra Security GmbH, which take place as part of the it-sa program. Please note, that you may have to pay for some lectures.
Myra Security GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
- Application security (167)
- Banking (IT security solutions) (150)
- CIP - Critical Infrastructure Protection (security solutions) (207)
- Cloud (computing) security (302)
- Content security (106)
- Denial of service protection (48)
- Managed security services (202)
- PCI-DSS (products and services) (88)
- VoIP security (72)
- Web application security (123)