WE ARE NTS
We offer reliability in a complex world, because certitude leads to inspiration. Powered by this motivation we shape, install and supervise solutions in the digital space; IT products become integrated strategies. Our work combines passion, diligence and experience.
NTS IN FIGURES
Hard facts are not everything, however, it is a good start to get to know us better.
120 Mio €
NTS IN WORDS
RELAX, WE CARE: We take on the digital responsibility for our clients. In our actions, we combine clear thinking and structured processes with our passion for IT.
NTS Netzwerk Telekom Service AG headquartered in Raaba-Grambach near Graz was founded in 1995 by executive board members Alexander Albler and Hermann Koller. Currently more than 338 staff are employed at the locations Graz, Klagenfurt, Vienna, Linz, Salzburg, Innsbruck, Dornbirn, Friedrichshafen, Rosenheim, Leipzig and Bolzano. In 2018 our revenue exceeded EUR 120 million.
We create digital worlds that inspire. Only manufacturers and partners with powerful innovation, long-term product development and superior service quality will satisfy our high demands. Accordingly, we interact on a very sensitive basis when selecting our partners in order to collaborate even more intensively with them for the benefit of our customers.
NTS Deutschland GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
- Anti-spam solutions (83)
- Anti-virus and malware protection (146)
- Asset management/ IT documentation (96)
- Authentication (231)
- Backup (95)
- Big data (91)
- Cloud (computing) security (399)
- Email security solutions (227)
- Firewalls (209)
- High availability (75)
- Log Management (62)
- Managed security services (296)
- Mobile security (224)
- Network monitoring (212)
- Penetration tests (144)
- Server-based computing (29)
- Storage solutions/ security (78)
- Unified threat-Management (UTM)/security appliances (58)
- Virtualization (80)
- VoIP security (79)
- VPN/ remote access (133)
- Web application security (163)
- Video surveillance (17)
- Consulting IT security (299)
- Data center operation (68)
- Planning of data centers and IT infrastructures (51)