Faster network troubleshooting with the cutting-edge troubleshooting appliance from 1GBit/s to 100GBit/s
You would like to know what is happening in your network? You would like to rely on a faster and clearer troubleshooting when you have problems with your network or application performance?
With the Allegro Network Multimeter Allegro Packets offers a network analysis system that meets the increased requirements of present-day network structures. Network malfunctions can be easily narrowed down and resolved.
The Allegro Network Multimeter is the first network analyzer, which clearly shows and correlates all layer 2 - layer 7 data. Network problems can be identified within seconds, Pcaps captured in real time and from the recent past.
The core features include:
- Mobile appliance for 1G, 10G, 40G and 100G
- Analyze and correlate all metadata from layer 2 to layer 7
- Selective und retroactive Pcap extraction
- Real time search and filtering at layer 2 to layer 7
- OS-independent webinterface
- Active alarming by e-mail
- Install on a mirror port, a tap or as a network bridge
For further information please visit our website: allegro-packets.com
or meet our experts during It-sa in hall 9 stand 9-124