The European Union Agency for Network and Information Security (ENISA) is a centre of expertise for cyber security in Europe. ENISA is actively contributing to a high level of network and information security (NIS) within the Union, since it was set up in 2004, to the development of a culture of NIS in society and in order to raise awareness of NIS, thus contributing to proper functioning of the internal market.
The Agency works closely together with Members States and private sector to deliver advice and solutions. This includes, the pan-European Cyber Security Exercises, the development of National Cyber Security Strategies, CSIRTs cooperation and capacity building, but also studies on secure Cloud adoption, addressing data protection issues, privacy enhancing technologies and privacy on emerging technologies, eIDs and trust services, and identifying the cyber threat landscape, and others. ENISA also supports the development and implementation of the European Union's policy and law on matters relating to NIS.
ENISA - European Union Agency for Network and Information Security offers you products from these product groups:
- BSI IT baseline protection (products and services) (109)
- CIP - Critical Infrastructure Protection (security solutions) (141)
- Computer emergency response team (CERT) (36)
- Industrial IT security (169)
- Threat analyses (138)
- Authorities/Associations/Initiatives/Institutes (32)
- Certification of products and services (14)