ITENOS, headquartered in Bonn, Germany, is an experienced specialist for secure IT and telecommunications solutions. ITENOS is an independent company and part of the Deutsche Telekom Group. With a staff of 195, ITENOS offers customised solutions, focussing on Housing, Networks and Cloud services. The ITENOS IT processes are certified according to ISO 20000 and the information security according to ISO 27001:2013. ITENOS services are operated exclusively in data centres in Germany and are subject to German law and data protection policies.
The ITENOS business portfolio consists of the three core areas:
- Networks: highly secure data transmission solutions on the basis of our self-developed and operated IP-based platform ProtectService. As ProtectService is based on an independent network infrastructure without the use of public Internet, it allows a clear separation of customer data’s traffic from the Internet with all its risks. Companies with a branch structure and specific security requirements are specifically addressed by this offer.
- Datacenter: the provision of rack space, racks and cages on more than 20,000 sqm in ITENOS data centres in Germany according to BitKom Cat. B/C and subject to the strict German data protection provisions. In addition, ITENOS acts as infrastructure provider at its Frankfurt location, the biggest switching exchange in Continental Europe.
- IT and Cloud services: the entire spectrum of information technology and infrastructure (CPU performance, memory, storage), platforms and software. The services stand for the individual provision of need-based IT services with specific focus on security.
ITENOS GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
- Cloud (computing) security (399)
- Intrusion detection/prevention (145)
- IT service management and infrastructure library (59)
- Managed security services (296)
- Server-based computing (29)
- Virtualization (80)
- Admission protection/access control (48)
- Data center infrastructures (86)
- Physical IT security (51)
- Time and attendance recording (18)
- Data center operation (68)
- Planning of data centers and IT infrastructures (51)