Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, our current CEO and founder, Nobuo Kamata, PhD has been a technology-oriented leader and pioneer since 1979. Soliton has a strong vision to innovate solutions to logically fulfill the needs of our customers without adding complexity. Soliton Systems has continuously set new standards in performance, quality and reliability in our areas of expertise: Cyber Security, Mobile Live Broadcasting and Public Safety.
About Soliton Systems Cyber Security
Soliton Systems Cyber Security focuses on access control, for networks, mobile and cloud to allow companies to protect their data efficiently, effectively and without complexity. It achieves this through differentiating itself in the market by:
- developing enterprise security solutions that keeps the corporate data safe in today’s uncertain, challenging and dynamic world
- reducing the complexity of securing network access whilst providing strong user and device authentication, flawless distribution of certificates and comprehensive accounting
- providing total integrated remote access solutions in a single app, increasing productivity with a short learning curve for the end-user
Soliton’s objective is to reduce the complexity of IT security management whilst protecting the company network and data from unauthorized access and data leakage. The easy deployment of Soliton’s solutions immediately results in efficient management, overall cost reduction and increased security. Soliton’s solutions enable organisations to (re)gain control over the network and secure data sharing.
- Established in 1979, family owned
- Corporate HQ located in Tokyo, Japan
- Founder and CEO, Nobuo Kamata, PhD
- Listed at the Tokyo Stock Exchange 1st Section
- 750+ employees