SecuLution GmbH is a leader in securing networks through application whitelisting. The company based in Werl was founded in 2001 by Managing Director Torsten Valentin and is still owner-managed today. The German software manufacturer develops and distributes its patented endpoint security software "SecuLution" worldwide to companies with 50 or more endpoints. This includes customers from the healthcare sector and numerous municipalities as well as companies such as Boge Compressors or DSR Hotel Holding.
According to the whitelisting principle, only software that is approved by the company can be executed. Malware such as viruses, Trojans and Ransomware cannot be started, nor can programs that are not desired by the corporate policy. SecuLution Application Whitelisting provides security for endpoints and servers while protecting the network from unwanted intruders.
With SecuLution's application whitelisting solution, companies have effective and easy-to-use IT security - contractually guaranteed. The network is 1,000 times better protected than with conventional virus scanners.
Further information is available at: https://www.seculution.com/
SecuLution GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
- Application security (47)
- CIP - Critical Infrastructure Protection (security solutions) (60)
- Cloud (computing) security (87)
- Data leakage/loss prevention (52)
- Early warning for IT (16)
- Endpoint Security (60)
- Health services (IT security solutions) (26)
- Industrial IT security (61)
- Intrusion detection/prevention (36)
- Mobile device management (71)
- Risk analysis and management (31)
- USB storage media (29)
- User (rights) administration (21)