Win time – choose NEVIS
NEVIS Security Suite – Customer Identity and Access Management
Digitization does not wait. How far have you got? Win time and use the smart, agile and mobile solutions by NEVIS:
- Mobile authentication based on the FIDO standard: So you'll integrate new channels faster and secure competitive advantages.
- Single sign-on and multi-factor authentication: This is more convenient for your customers and safer for all parties involved.
- Behavior analytics and continuous authentication: So you protect yourself against attackers while simplifying access for your users.
- Simple, precise and efficient configuration: You'll enjoy working with DevOps.
With NEVIS you sure reach your customers faster – and your customers will sure be on the move faster. Visit us at it-sa 2018 and find out how you can make the most of NEVIS. Make an appointment at our booth 10.316 in hall 10.0.
The NEVIS Security Suite is the security solution of the renowned Swiss software company AdNovum. NEVIS has been protecting the portals of banks, insurances and authorities for over 20 years, and is deployed by companies around the world today. The security suite is Switzerland's market leader for identity and access management and protects over 80 percent of all e-banking transactions.
AdNovum was founded in 1988. At its headquarters in Zurich and its offices in Bern, Lausanne, Budapest, Lisbon, Ho Chi Minh City and Singapore, the company employs over 600 staff today. In Germany, NEVIS is represented by NEVIS Security GmbH.
AdNovum Informatik AG offers you products from these product groups:
- Access protection (27)
- Application security (97)
- Artificial intelligence (19)
- Authentication (81)
- Banking (IT security solutions) (82)
- Biometrics (10)
- CIP - Critical Infrastructure Protection (security solutions) (115)
- Compliance/GRC (products and services) (119)
- Denial of service protection (30)
- E-government (15)
- Firewalls (71)
- High availability (32)
- Identity and access management (101)
- Industrial IT security (136)
- Mobile security (85)
- Risk analysis and management (68)
- Secure software development (70)
- Security management (60)
- Single sign-on (23)
- Test suites for security products (19)
- VPN/ remote access (69)
- Web application security (64)
- Consulting IT security (76)
- Education/training/qualification (47)