About Thales Cloud Protection & Licensing
Thales Cloud Protection & Licensing is a worldwide leader in data protection, enabling organizations to protect and manage its most sensitive information - data, identities and intellectual property - wherever it is created, shared or stored. Thales helps enterprises face decisive moments such as moving to the cloud securely, achieving compliance with confidence, and creating more value from software in devices and services used by millions of consumers every day. Whether it’s securing the cloud, digital payments, blockchain or the Internet of Things, the most respected brands and largest organizations around the globe rely on Thales to accelerate their digital transformation.
Thales and Gemalto have merged their industry-leading data protection businesses – Thales eSecurity and Gemalto Enterprise & Cybersecurity – into a single business. The new entity, Thales Cloud Protection & Licensing, is part of the Thales Digital Identity & Security global business unit. Thales Cloud Protection & Licensing is part of Thales Group.
Exhibitor videoPlay video
EventsHere you will find all the lectures and events of the exhibitor Thales & Gemalto a Thales Company, which take place as part of the it-sa program. Please note, that you may have to pay for some lectures.
Thales & Gemalto a Thales Company offers you products from these product groups:
- Access protection (53)
- Authentication (149)
- Banking (IT security solutions) (148)
- CIP - Critical Infrastructure Protection (security solutions) (211)
- Cloud (computing) security (303)
- Cryptography (101)
- Data protection (products and services) (334)
- Electronic signatures (48)
- Health services (IT security solutions) (107)
- Identity and access management (163)
- PCI-DSS (products and services) (85)
- Public key infrastructures (55)
- Single sign-on (48)
- Token systems (19)
- Web application security (123)