Introducing IBS Schreiber GmbH:
IBS was established July 1, 1979 as "Ingenieurbüro Schreiber" (Schreiber Consulting Engineers). Today IBS stands for “International Business Services“ for auditing and consulting.
The services available at IBS are divided into four business areas:
Audit seminars and professional conferences
Over 70 seminar topics in diverse categories are presented at the IBS training center in Hamburg. Because our trainers are active auditors and consultants, we can guarantee their competence and that the course contents are up-to-date and usable in the real world.
In our professional conferences we bring together recognized experts to discuss current issues and challenges in the security and auditing areas.
Auditing and Consulting
Long years of practical experience is the strength of IBS auditors and consultants. This is reflected in the quality services provided to our many long-term customers, as well as by the quality of our many publications. A few examples of our German publications are:
- Book series OPSAP: Ordnungsmäßigkeit und Prüfung von SAP® - (Regulatory Compliance and Auditing for SAP®)
- Handbuch der Datenprüfung - (Handbook of Data Auditing)
- Handbuch der Baurevision - (Handbook of Building Trades Auditing)
- IBS-Prüfmanuals u.a.m. - (IBS Auditing Manuals, etc.)
Recognized expert test center for data protection per DSAVO § 3 (Datenschutzaudit verordnung – Data Protection Audit Statute)
Data protection compliance with countless legal and internal corporate requirements, as well as the extensive and complex IT-supported acquisition, storage, back-up, processing and communication of personal data, is not trivial. As a certified data privacy test center for the Independent Federal Center for Data Privacy of Schleswig-Holstein, IBS has demonstrated its professional competence and objectivity:
- As an external data protection investigator, and
- In the auditing and certification of IT security according to ISO/IEC 17799.
The audit software package CheckAud®
Over the course of several years the CheckAud® family of software products has grown into an indispensable tool for the audit of networked:
- Windows Systems (CheckAud® for Windows®) and
- SAP® Systems (CheckAud® for SAP® Systems)
These tools enable the efficient, comprehensive, and effective audit of access rights.
These expert systems for auditors are used not only by IBS auditors, but by many of our IBS clients who are IT administrators or IT security auditors with the responsibility for monitoring SAP® and Windows® systems.
IBS Schreiber GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
- Access protection (94)
- Auditing (46)
- CIP - Critical Infrastructure Protection (security solutions) (270)
- Compliance/GRC (products and services) (238)
- Content security (127)
- Identity and access management (257)
- ISMS (ISO-IEC 2700x/BS 7799) (177)
- IT service management and infrastructure library (58)
- Penetration tests (144)
- Risk analysis and management (179)
- User (rights) administration (83)
- Vulnerabitlity and patch management (130)
- Education/training/qualification (141)