F-Secure Corporation, headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, was founded in 1988 and is listed on NASDAQ OMX Helsinki Ltd since November 1999. The company has offices in more than 20 countries and security labs in Finland, Malaysia and USA. With close to 1,000 employees worldwide, F-Secure created 155.1 million euros in revenues throughout 2013.
The Finnish security pioneer offers millions of people and businesses around the world its award-winning solutions to protect them against viruses and other threats from the Internet and mobile networks. F-Secure also actively stands for the preservation of digital freedom and the uncompromising use of the Internet. With the "Switch on Freedom" initiative, the company started a movement to educate private and business users how to pursue their personal rights and their digital freedom.
The ever increasing number of devices in business has been at the heart of F-Secure latest development efforts and yielded a number of products fitted to the needs of Medium sized business that work in a decentralized manner. One of these latest innovations, younited for Business, provides remote collaboration and online storage in a secure cloud. Freedome, another product that was driven by F-Secure quest to “Switch on Freedom”, is a VPN app for smartphones and tablets that encrypts incoming and outgoing traffic while also scanning it for malware. All harmful content and spying attempts are blocked.
F-Secure’s products are specifically tailored for small to medium-sized companies with limited IT budget and staff. Offered in a service model the solutions allow companies to focus their efforts on their business while experts take care of security matters.
F-Secure GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
- Anti-virus and malware protection (146)
- Artificial intelligence (67)
- Banking (IT security solutions) (204)
- CIP - Critical Infrastructure Protection (security solutions) (270)
- Cloud (computing) security (399)
- Data protection (products and services) (426)
- Early warning for IT (91)
- Endpoint Security (282)
- Health services (IT security solutions) (137)
- Managed security services (296)
- Mobile security (224)
- Penetration tests (144)
- Risk analysis and management (179)
- Security management (175)
- Threat analyses (268)
- VPN/ remote access (133)
- Vulnerabitlity and patch management (130)
- Consulting IT security (299)