Ingenious Locking Technology.
The EMKA GROUP is the world market leader for locking systems, hinges and gasketing that are used in switch and control cabinets.
In the sectors HVACR, food technology and transport EMKA ranks among the leading manufacturers of locking technology.
The total range of products comprises 15,000 items that are developed, manufactured, finished and assembled at nine production sites in Germany, France, England, Spain, Italy, Bosnia and Serbia.
With 2.100 employees we serve over 30,000 customers in 52 countries worldwide.
Security Today is more than Just Locking
Today, the standard set for modern IT–Infrastructure requires the highest level of physical security and has driven the development forward from a purely mechanical handle to a mechatronic handle system. In the area of electronic locking and monitoring, EMKA offers with its “Electronic Locking & Monitoring” (ELM) portfolio high-performance locking and sensor technology. The product program is completed by extensive hardware and software solutions, allowing a comfortable control of all components and the evaluation of recorded data up to complete rack management applications.
Electronic Locks for All Installation Situations
A wide range of electromechanical locking solutions is available for server racks.
- Releasable or pop out handles with and without emergency opening
- Handles with integrated keypad
- Designs for single or multi-point locks
- Universal latches for any type of housing
All locks are equipped with potential-free contacts for remote indication of handle locked/unlocked status. The locks are driven by a standard DC signal. In the idle state no energy is required.
EMKA Beschlagteile GmbH & Co. KG offers you products from these product groups:
- Authentication (85)
- Banking (IT security solutions) (89)
- Biometrics (11)
- Hardware security (41)
- Identity and access management (107)
- Industrial IT security (145)
- Network monitoring (63)
- Secure software development (81)
- User (rights) administration (41)
- Web application security (67)
- Data center infrastructures (47)
- IT security rooms and cabinets (8)
- Physical IT security (27)
- Seepage detection/Water leak alarm (25)
- Time and attendance recording (13)
- Video surveillance (5)