verinice support budgets provide quick and easy access to supporting services. In addition to individual contracts, SerNet is thus making flat-rate budgets available to customers all over the world.
Two advantages in particular are key:
- The contract is concluded immediately instead of having to be individually negotiated.
- All hourly rates are identical, regardless of whether technical support or, for example, consulting is used to implement a standard.
Shortly after purchase, the project number is available, with which enquiries can be made by e-mail or, in urgent cases, by telephone.
Scope and billing
A support budget purchased in the shop contains 10 hours of service at a price of 1,200 Euro (net). Up to 4 of these budgets can be purchased at once and bundled for a 40-hour project (one working week). The support budgets include product support for verinice and verinice.PRO as well as all related queries for databases (PostgreSQL, Oracle), identity management (Active Directory, LDAP, etc.) and virtualization (VMWare) on Windows, Linux and macOS platforms.
Support budgets have a duration of 24 months. Monthly account statements as well as a final statement provide detailed information about all inquiries and used times. The smallest time unit for a support request is a quarter of an hour. All work is carried out by SerNet remotely by e-mail or telephone during the active support hours (Mon-Fri 8 - 18 CET).
Other products from
verinice. Support Budget is assigned to following product groups:
- Products and Solutions for IT Security (218)
- Asset management/ IT documentation (77)
- BSI IT baseline protection (products and services) (166)
- CIP - Critical Infrastructure Protection (security solutions) (219)
- Data protection (products and services) (335)
- ISMS (ISO-IEC 2700x/BS 7799) (136)
- Open source (software and services) (48)
- Risk analysis and management (173)
- Vulnerabitlity and patch management (125)
- Authorities/Associations/Initiatives/Institutes (44)
- Consulting IT security (265)