Enforcing privilege security on both endpoints and critical servers is a fundamentally important part of any organization’s security program. CyberArk Endpoint Privilege Manager is a comprehensive solution that enables organizations to block and contain attacks on endpoints and servers to reduce the risk of information being stolen or encrypted and held for ransom.
A powerful combination of privilege management and application control reduces the risk of malware infection on Windows and Mac endpoints. Unknown applications can run in a restricted mode to contain threats while maintaining productivity, and behavioral analysis identifies and blocks credential theft attempts. These critical prevention and protection technologies are deployed as a single agent to strengthen your existing endpoint security.
- Automated policy creation generates privilege elevation and application control policies based on trusted sources
- Privilege management for IT administrators limits which privileges, scripts and commands administrators may use on Windows machines based on role
- On-demand privilege elevation automatically provides users with the privileges necessary to run trusted applications and carry out authorized tasks
- Application control on endpoints and servers prevents known malicious applications from entering the environment and reaching critical servers
- Integration with Check Point, FireEye and Palo Alto Networks solutions enable the automated analysis of unknown applications
- “Greylisting” enables unknown applications to safely run in restricted mode
- Behavioral analysis helps organizations detect and block attempted theft of Windows credentials and those stored by popular web browsers
- Threat detection capabilities scan the original source and if found malicious will proactively scan the environment for other instances
- Automated policy updates block malicious executables from propagating and running on all computers
- Ransomware Protection lets you define filetypes that are permitted on a writing target. The agent will detect and stop unauthorized access to protected file types even if an attacker uses scripts.
- Deployment options are Microsoft Group Policy (GPO), On Premise Server and SaaS
- Provide an additional critical layer of protection when an attack evades traditional perimeter and endpoint security controls
- Protect against malware and non-malware based attacks with comprehensive security on the endpoint
- Leverage a unique combination of technologies to protect against, block and contain attacks on the endpoint, reducing potential damage to the business
- Strengthen the prevention, protection and detection capabilities of existing endpoint security solutions
- Prevent Windows servers, - desktops and Macs from credential theft by stopping unauthorized, lateral movement and privilege escalation through stolen credentials (or hashes)
- Prevent users from installing unsanctioned applications that cause workstation instability, resulting helpdesk calls and increased support costs
- Enable removal of local administrator rights without reduced user productivity and increased helpdesk calls
- Ease deployment and management with single-agent installation, automated policy creation and choice of delivery methods
- Deploys within a few days depending on size of environment and number of applications
- An intuitive GUI and in most cases self explaining controls will allow a quick integration
Disclaimer: All mentioned product- and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. All specifications are subject to change without notice.