SCADAfence Continuous Network Monitoring (CNM) is an industrial network monitoring system that provides cybersecurity and visibility solutions for ICS/SCADA networks in the manufacturing, critical infrastructure and building management systems sectors.
CNM is a non-intrusive solution, designed to reduce the risks of operational downtime, production processes manipulation, and malware and ransomware infections - without affecting production environment availability. It detects and provide early alerts on device and service malfunctions, internal or external attacks.
CNM offers superior protection of OT networks with powerful features that include:
- Full visibility and management of OT asset inventory
- Network dashboard for traffic and security health
- Detection of suspicious activities, exposures and malware attacks
- Operational alerts on asset and service availability, and performance issues
- Built-in and API based Integration: with SIEM, access control enforcement, and incident handling tools
- Deep packet inspection of industrial protocols
- Automated management level reports
CNM is a non-intrusive monitoring solution, that seamlessly integrates in existing networks. It completes the firewall and SIEM solutions, by providing monitoring and alerting capabilities.
CNM connects to switches’ mirroring ports, and integrates with existing security products, such as SIEM and incident handling via standard industry interfaces.