As an efficient industry computer system with which cyber attacks can be quickly identified and warded off, IRMA continuously monitors your production plants, delivers information about cyber attacks and enables a risk-based analysis as well as intelligent alerting.
This way, risks can be evaluated early and actions can be initiated instantly in order to effectively stop an attack or to defuse its consequences.
- Congnitive anomaly detection and instant IT visualization
- Continuous monitoring with reactive approach
- Immediate value - easy use
- Optimal IT security at the most up-to-date level.
- Immediate detection of anomalies in the IT network
- Passive surveillance automation
- Protection of non-patchable systems, e.g. Windows NT/2000/XP, old SPS, OPC Classic
- Protection of certified production plants and processes without recertification (e.g. pharmaceutical, chemistry, food)
- Instant operational readiness through simple installation, and cross-vendor concept
- Complete overview and security of your IT systems, networks, and data connections
- Integrated alarm management for cyber security incidents
- Continuous surveillance, attack recognition, and reporting in real time
Methodical tool for target-orientated risk analysis as well as support of firewall parameterization