AddNet is a unique integrated DDI/NAC solution, highly increasing the efficiency of IP address space management and network access control in large networks. This is achieved through the integration of systems for IP address space management, core network services (DHCP, DNS), L2 monitoring, network access control (NAC), and advanced communication with networking hardware.
AddNet’s key benefits:
- Saves significant amount of network administrator’s time
- Centralizes network administration and standardizes operational procedures
- Powerful L2 monitoring able to determine the physical locality of a device – through the integration with cable records.
- Premium operational reliability and performance of core network services – DNS, DHCP, Radius
- Provides secure network access via full 802.1x and/or MAC authentication followed by authorization (VLAN assignment)
- Fully automated administration of BYOD and mobile devices
- Clear identification of BYOD and mobile devices within the network
- Increased operational reliability of core network services (DNS, DHCP, Radius) thanks to N+1 redundancy and premium scalability)
- Reduced costs thanks to long term monitoring of networking hardware port utilization
- Fully heterogeneous and flawless interaction with Microsoft and Cisco technologies