The OneTouch AT network assistant is an automated network troubleshooting tool that empowers IT professional teams to effectively validate, and troubleshoot Ethernet and Wi-Fi access networks.
The OneTouch AT reduces the time network technicians spend validating and troubleshooting network performance problems. It provides all-in-one testing for Ethernet, Wi-Fi, network service and application performance. Multiple AutoTest profiles can be pre-defined by engineers so that field technicians can quickly validate a complete set of key parameters from the end user’s perspective and follow standardize troubleshooting procedures.
OneTouch AT delivers a superior ROI by reducing problem solving time with a three step process:
- The AutoTest standardizes and reduces validation test time from hours to minutes, and empowers less skilled technicians to be productive
- For tougher problems, OneTouch provides a complete set of troubleshooting tools for Gigabit, fiber optic and Wi-Fi networks, from cable/RF health to application performance testing
- Reduce project risk and troubleshooting time through collaborative workflow between field team and network owner with one-touch reporting, inline packet capture, and web remote control
OneTouch AT technology differentiators include:
- User programmable AutoTest for validating Wi-Fi and/or Ethernet network connectivity, health, and performance.
- Web and other application connectivity tests: Breaks out DNS lookup, time to first byte, total time, and throughput.
- Network Performance Tests: end-to-end test across wired and WiFi networks to another OneTouch, LinkRunner, or SW reflector
- Inline mode: Monitor, analyze and capture traffic on copper or fiber links with programmable filtering and slicing.
- Inline visibility to VoIP, IPv6, TruePower™ PoE and 802.11ac.
- Cloud Based Report Storage: Catches tough remote and intermittent problems with result logging and report sharing, and enhance collaboration with complete browser-based remote control.