Successful Certification According to Common Criteria
Benefit from our Comprehensive CC Expert Knowledge
To ensure high security in information technology, a number of countries around the globe have agreed on the Common Criteria for Information Technology Security Evaluation. This standard serves as a common methodology to define, evaluate, check and certify the security levels of IT systems, products and solutions.
The achelos experts have specific know-how to support customers from various sectors in all project phases. We support customers with a comprehensive range of services on their way to the CC evaluation and CC certification.
In practice the requirements on trustworthiness are defined in evaluation assurance levels (EAL) and are tested in a 7 step security model if necessary.
(Step EAL 1 = functionally tested, through to EAL 7 = formally verified design and tested)
achelos services for Common Criteria evaluation
- Inventory of security requirements
- Definition of security targets, protection profiles, security requirements and security level
- Checking the security requirements for products
- Documentation and reporting according to Common Criteria about successful testing of the security requirements
- Support for CC certification and evaluation processes
- Product development based on the security requirements
- Support for development and implementation
- Coordination of the entire process between you and the evaluation and certification body
Particularly for industries like the energy sector, which have just begun addressing Common Criteria issues, achelos can offer optimum support with its long experience.
Overview: Common Criteria Project
CC-Competence in each and every Project Phase
We provide end-to-end support to manufacturers and responsible players of product, system, and application developers throughout the entire Common Criteria process: from application development to production and security testing. achelos is acting independent of manufacturers and is working in close cooperation with accredited certification and testing authorities in the field of evaluation.
Get to know the IT security experts of achelos and meet us at the TeleTrusT booth 10.0-312.
We are looking forward to your visit!